The college assumes that all prospective students will have thought long and hard about taking up a course and therefore applying for admission. However, no matter how well intentioned one is, the college understands that there are many reasons for wishing to withdraw from a course, both before and after courses have commenced. The registration fee is non-refundable and the college refund policy is as follows:
For Home / EEU-Students
- Full tuition fee paid to the college will be refunded if student inform to the college in writing of withdrawal from the course 28 days before the commencement date.
- Who wish to withdraw from the course within 1 month of course start date are eligible for a refund which is fees paid less first term fee.
- After 1 month of course starts date no refunds will be provided.
- Full fee will be refunded if the course upon which the student is enrolled is no longer offered by the college or the college doesn’t offer another similar course to the student.
- If a student is temporarily or permanently removed from the College attendance register due to poor attendance or misconduct, no refund is applicable.
- No refund will be given to a student if the disruption in studies is due to his/her involvement in conviction, court proceedings or litigation.
- All Refunds will be made to the person or organisation that initially made the payment.
For International Students
The request for refund will not be considered and the student will be liable to pay the balance amount if:
- The student fails to return all original documents provided from the College.
- The student voluntarily leaves the college.
- If student is found to have employed deception (including the use of fake documents).
- If a student does not apply for entry clearance or leave to remain after visa expire.
- The course upon which the student is enrolled is still being delivered and a place for that student are currently available or if the college offers another similar course to the student.
- The student decides not to attend the College once the student is granted a visa from abroad.
- The student fails to report within the specified time of the course start date (usually 10 days) or the delayed start date as agreed with the student.
Request for refund will be considered if:
- The course upon which a student has enrolled is no longer being delivered and the college is not offering any alternative course to the student or the option to study that course at a different college.
Excel Education reserves the rights to make changes in the fee payments and instalments at any time without any notice. For more details please email us at email@example.com